Sunday, April 15, 2007

okok.
let me tell you about my last friday school life.
sucks luh.lol
early in the morning have to wake up early as need to go school myself)':
cause my lauma went to malaysia the day before.
so..i woke up at 5.15am instead of 5am.
so was kinda rush cause the yesterday night do hw do until half fall asleep.this is my habit.so cant blame luh.then haven packed bag,haven packed my GB uniform.and wah lao.my GB uniform haven iron-.-that made me more rush.have to do things fast.
ask my maid to put the bread with ham in a plastic bag.and off i went out of house like about 5.45am with my school bag,shoebag,hang my GB uniform the bag.and the bread.so many things luh.and was damn dark.needa walk out of the condo to take bus.my my blk to the condo entrance was damn far.and so dark.but too bad luh.still need to walk fast.cause i know i would miss the bus.from the condo to the bus stop is also damn far who ask my condo so deep in.
walk walk walk.i heard the bus driving sound.i really missed the bus!-.-and now.have to walk to the mrt instead of taking the bus to the mrt.the mrt from the bus stop is also damn far-.-
sian.then walk lorh.finally.reach the mrt.was 6.10am liao.from simei mrt to bishan mrt.
walk to school.assembly.after assembly.history.history slack again.after history.mother toungue.ahhh.got chinese test.after test recess.after recess maths.after maths english.after english.ding dong ding dong.school's over.have commendation day at 5pm.so late!so went to j8 with yicong they all eat lunch.then walk walk shop shop.bought some stuff.and around 2.50 went back school cause needa report at 4pm.
reach school.changed into GB uniform.suck man.my haversack so damn short.
went to report to mdm yante.